Friday, September 4, 2020

Every Ad In Muppet Babies #7

Recently I have been organizing my entire comic book collection that I currently have at my home. Of course while bagging & boarding I have been flipping through some of my favorites. A lot of the favorites were put out by Marvel under their STAR Comics imprint. These were some of the best comics put out in the 80s and featured many of our favorite cartoon characters including Thundercats, Silverhawks, Heathcliff and of course Muppet Babies. The stories are fun and nostalgic, but if you really want a blast of memories past you need to check out the ads within these thin paper pages of gold! I have decided to share every ad in this issue from May 1986 since all of them are great! I guess that's enough jibber-jabber...on with the ads!!! ENJOY!!!











11 comments:

  1. Love seeing old comic book ads. Was recently looking through X-Men #14 from 1965. Awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for reminding me of Orbitty's existence.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh God that GoBots add stands out vividly in my memory! Pure gold!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Old Lion-O is looking kind of pervy in that ad, and given Misty's utterance, I'm not so sure that kids should've been seeing that :)

    ReplyDelete