Friday, February 12, 2021

Valentine 2021

Valentine's Day never really has been anywhere close to one of my favorite holidays. I get it, it's fun to receive Valentines cards from your friends and eat candy hearts, but it just never clicked with me. That being said, I always try to make a big deal of it since my wife likes it. I buy the flowers and get the card and some years I will make her dinner or take her out to a favorite restaurant. This year though, with COVID and the -20 temperatures, we will probably be staying in. I'm sure we'll find something to do. It won't be the same, just different. At least we will be together and my family has stayed healthy, so I am thankful for that. Hope you guys have a great weekend and share the love with someone close to you. Could be a spouse, girlfriend, boyfriend even family members and pets need to know they are loved! Have fun, stay safe & have an enchanted evening!

1 comment:

  1. Ha! Love the Enchantment Under the Sea dance poster. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete