Wednesday, November 14, 2018

Comic Book Pick 11/14/18

This week the comic book I am most excited to read is...
UNCANNY X-MEN #1
THE CHILDREN OF THE ATOM ARE BACK!
New ongoing series kicking off with a 10-part weekly epic, the flagship X-Men series that started it all is back and better than ever! Starting with a mysterious and tragic disappearance, the X-Men are drawn into what might be...their final adventure?! X-Fan favorite writers Ed Brisson (EXTERMINATION), Matthew Rosenberg (PHOENIX RESURRECTION) and Kelly Thompson (MR. & MRS. X) and all-star artists Mahmud Asrar (X-MEN RED), R.B. Silva (X-MEN BLUE), Yildiray Cinar (WEAPON X) and Pere PĂ©rez (ROGUE AND GAMBIT) join forces to bring you...X-MEN DISASSEMBLED?!
(W) Kelly Thompson, Matthew Rosenberg, Ed Brisson (A) Mahmud A. Asrar (CA) Rob Liefeld
 SRP: $7.99
Synopsis Provided By: PreviewsWorld.com

2 comments:

  1. I haven't read a current X title in sometime, preferring to stick to Spider-Man, Avengers and the cosmic titles instead. However for some reason I'm compelled to pick up this book later today when I head over to my LCS.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same here. I didn't really follow the whole death/return of Wolverine story. It just seemed too gimmicky for me. I will give this series a shot though.

      Delete