Wednesday, November 20, 2019

Comic Book Pick 11/20/19

This week the comic book I am most excited to read is...
HE MAN AND THE MASTERS OF THE MULTIVERSE #1
The scourge of Anti-Eternia is unleashed on the Multiverse! Blazing a trail across the dimensions, he's devastating each version of Eternia and stealing its power. Now it's up to a ragtag team of surviving He-Men to recruit the one man in existence who might save them: Prince Keldor, the man who would be Skeletor! This all-new miniseries features the most iconic eras and beloved takes on the Masters of the Universe!
(W) Tim Seeley (A) Dan Fraga, Richard Friend (CA) In-Hyuk Lee
SRP: $3.99
Synopsis Provided By: PreviewsWorld.com 

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for this! My daughter and I have it on hold for us at our LCS but our shop didn't get their order today. Hopefully it'll be there tomorrow! She's read through the massive minicomics tome with me and all of the MOTUC minicomics, so it'll be interesting to see what she things about this take on things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can't wait to read it! It should be epic, I mean it's got Dolph Lundgren's He-Man in it!!!

      Delete