Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Comic Book Pick: 5/9/18

This week the comic book I am most excited to read is...
VENOM #1
In the wake of S.H.I.E.L.D.'s collapse, an ancient and primordial evil has been awakened beneath the streets of New York, and with it, something equally evil has awakened in that most Wicked of Webslingers - VENOM! Still a Lethal Protector of the innocents in New York, this never-before-seen threat could force Venom to relinquish everything it holds dear - including Eddie Brock! Join two of the hottest creators in comics today, Donny Cates and Ryan Stegman, for a VENOM adventure a thousand years in the making!
(W) Donny Cates (A/CA) Ryan Stegman
SRP: $4.99
Synopsis provided by PreviewsWorld.com

2 comments:

  1. I wasn't expecting to see him back so soon after his last series ended!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just read the finale of the last series and all I have to say is WOW!!!

      Delete