Thursday, February 14, 2019

Happy Valentines Day 2019!!!

It's been crazy cold all over the United States these last few weeks, so hopefully taking a look at these retro Valentines Cards from the 80s & 90s will help to spark some warm memories of years past. When you handed out cards of your favorite cartoon characters to your friends, teachers and special someone. I love seeing the faces of my kids as they fill out their cards for their classmates. It brings me great joy to know the tradition of handing out Valentines still gives kids joy today. A few years ago the fine people at the website Top Hat Sasquatch wanted to bring back that fun to it's readers and wouldn't you know it, I was one of the lucky ones to receive some Valentines! They sent a great selection and now I am sharing them with you. ENJOY and HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!


You can check out all the fun at Top Hat Sasquatch by clicking HERE!

2 comments: