Friday, December 23, 2016

A look at some ornaments

Christmas is almost here! It is one of my favorite times of the year! I actually got all my shopping done a couple weeks ago for my kids and my family back home. I am so glad I have no last minute shopping to do...I think? One of the best parts of the season is going out with the kids and picking out a tree for our home. Then come the lights! Then the ornaments! Each year we purchase a new ornament to put on the family tree. Here are some of my faves that we have amassed over the years.
 
Spider-Man 3 (2007)

Pac-Man Arcade Machine w/ lights & sounds (Hallmark 2008)

Hand made Ninja Turtles (My kids made these for me! 2014)
 
Homer Claus (Hallmark)
 
Turbo w/ light up shell (Hallmark 2013)
 
BONUS: Ornament I made in Kindergarten for Mom (1986)
 
I hope you enjoyed seeing some of my favorite Christmas Tree Ornaments. Now, get your tree ready for Santa, enjoy the holidays and open some presents! Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. Love the Pac Man and Ninja Turtle ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The arcade and Spidey are awesome as is Homer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The best part is that the arcade game lights up and plays music and sound effects from the Pac-Man game!

      Delete