Friday, December 23, 2016

A look at some ornaments

Christmas is almost here! It is one of my favorite times of the year! I actually got all my shopping done a couple weeks ago for my kids and my family back home. I am so glad I have no last minute shopping to do...I think? One of the best parts of the season is going out with the kids and picking out a tree for our home. Then come the lights! Then the ornaments! Each year we purchase a new ornament to put on the family tree. Here are some of my faves that we have amassed over the years.
 
Spider-Man 3 (2007)

Pac-Man Arcade Machine w/ lights & sounds (Hallmark 2008)

Hand made Ninja Turtles (My kids made these for me! 2014)
 
Homer Claus (Hallmark)
 
Turbo w/ light up shell (Hallmark 2013)
 
BONUS: Ornament I made in Kindergarten for Mom (1986)
 
I hope you enjoyed seeing some of my favorite Christmas Tree Ornaments. Now, get your tree ready for Santa, enjoy the holidays and open some presents! Merry Christmas!

2 comments:

  1. Love the Pac Man and Ninja Turtle ornaments.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The arcade and Spidey are awesome as is Homer!

    ReplyDelete