Friday, December 9, 2016

Christmas Smurf Village


I bought these Smurf figurines about 6 years ago and they have become a holiday favorite for my kids. They love when we pull out the Christmas decorations and empty out the seasonal toys. The Smurfs have always been one of my favorite 80s properties since my Mom made me a blanket when I was 2 years old!
These festive Smurfs were made by Jakks in 2006 and they are some of my favorites. They have the look of the original Smurf figurines from the 80s, but their arms, heads and waists move.
My favorite of the 3 figures in the set is easily Santa Papa Smurf. He was born to guide that sleigh! Literally, there is a place specifically made in the sleigh for Papa to rest his butt. My only problem is that Papa is stuck in a crouching pose so he can ride in the sleigh. He can not stand straight up!
I also wanted to show this "A Charlie Brown Christmas" book and tree set. The book is a full adaptation of the animated special and the tree came in parts so you could assemble your own at home. These small stocking stuffers range in price from $7.99-$9.99. This one was $8.99.
As a gift to you, I present the 1986 Smurfs Christmas Special! Watch below and Merry Christmas!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment