Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Comic Book Pick: 4/26/17


This week the comic book I am most excited to read is...
FLASH #21
"THE BUTTON" part two! The cataclysmic events of DC UNIVERSE: REBIRTH #1 continue here! The Dark Knight and The Fastest Man Alive, the two greatest detectives on any world, unite to explore the mystery behind a certain blood-stained smiley button embedded in the Batcave wall. What starts as a simple investigation turns deadly when the secrets of the button prove irresistible to an unwelcome third party-and it's not who anyone suspects! It's a mystery woven through time, and the ticking clock starts here!
(W) Joshua Williamson (A) Howard Porter (CA) Jason Fabok
SRP: $3.99

4 comments:

  1. I remember spending $25.00 a month on comic books and getting anywhere from 15 to 20 books. Now for that price I wouldn't get more than 5. Good grief comics have gotten expensive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they have, thats why I don't read so many. Oh and I remember when they were just a buck.

      Can't wait for this though as part 1 was pretty good!

      Delete
    2. I technically remember when they were 75 cents.

      Delete
    3. I totally agree with you. Just recently I had to cancel my subscriptions to a few titles because it was becoming too expensive! But in defense of this comic, it does come with a pretty sweet lenticular motion cover 😊

      Delete