Monday, November 9, 2020

Throwback Jam of the Week: 11/9/20

 Throw on your Reeboks, and grab some Taco Bell as we take you back to the 90s! Without further ado, here is the 20 Years Before 2000 THROWBACK JAM OF THE WEEK!

Artist: Shaquille O'Neal
Song: Shoot, Pass, Slam
Album: Shaq Diesel (1993)
Peak Billboard Hot 100 Position: N/A
Bonus Fun Fact: This song did not make the Billboard charts, but was part of the platinum selling album "Shaq Diesel" and was produced by Erik Sermon from the rap group EPMD!

4 comments:

  1. Okay...Unexpected, but I didn't hate it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved this album when it dropped in 1993. Still enjoy listening to it with my kids today!

      Delete
  2. Never owned the album, but I do still have my cassette single of (I Know I Got) Skillz, and do occasionally still listen to it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually not a bad early 90s rap album. Came out right on the cusp of the "Gangsta" era.

      Delete