Friday, January 13, 2023

This isn't Goodbye.


Many of you have noticed that my posts here on 20 Years Before 2000 have not been as frequent as they used to be. It's not that I've lost my love for retro goodness or that I've lost my passion to write about the good ole days, it's just that life has been getting busier as my family grows and I find less and less time to give to this site. I can't believe it's been about 7 years, over 1,000 posts and hundreds of thousands of views since I started this! I've met some great people and I will continue to add more, but it will just be sporadic or if something truly amazing happens to me or the retro community. I thank you all for your support and as the title of this post states, This isn't goodbye...

4 comments:

  1. I think we've all been there, especially as technology changes as well. Best of luck. Thanks for all the great posts and camaraderie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure that a lot of folks will still be here if/when you decide to come back :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, so late to this post! Dang, I get it, tho. Been there myself. Looking forward to a Rocky Balboa-esque comeback😉

    ReplyDelete
  4. One year later. Hope all is well.

    ReplyDelete