Wednesday, February 2, 2022

Comic Book Pick 2/2/22

 The comic book I am most excited to read this week is...
SAVAGE SPIDER-MAN #1

(W) Joe Kelly (A) Gerardo Sandoval (CA) Mark Bagley
SPIDER-MAN LIKE YOU'VE NEVER SEEN HIM BEFORE!
Peter Parker finds himself at the middle of the biggest, most wide-ranging adventure he's ever had and out of the gate it has turned him into a SAVAGE BEAST! Forget everything you know about Spider-Man. All rules and regulations are out the door and Peter Parker may never be the same!
SRP: $3.99
Synopsis Provided By: PreviewsWorld.com 

6 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. It looks like a good one. I picked it up yesterday and can't wait to read it. The Amazing Spider-Man books have been pretty good recently and that's what sparked my interest in this issue.

      Delete
    2. Looks like this series picks up where something called, "Non-Stop Spider-Man concluded".

      Delete
    3. I did not read that series. If this catches my attention, I may have to see if I can scrounge up some of the older issues.

      Delete