Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Comic Book Pick 4/1/20

This week the comic book I am most excited to read is...
NOTHING!
That's right, this is not an April Fool's joke! There will be no new comic books shipped to your local comic shop for a while due to the COVID-19 pandemic! I'm staying positive that this will not be a long term problem, but if it is at least I can find comfort in the ability to read some of the classics over again. I know locally owned comic shops will feel the pain from this distribution shut down, so if you can find a way to support them, please do so. When this all gets back to normal, it will be great to see the shops open their doors again! Stay safe!

6 comments:

  1. Here you go. A comic you can read this week.

    http://thetoybox1138.blogspot.com/2020/04/the-cobra-virus-unleashed.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know It's not the same ,and personally I hate them ,but there's always digital comics.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I know that's always an option, but I think I'll just read the comics in my collection that I have not finished yet. Can't beat the real thing!

      Delete
  3. The new Batman: The Animated Series book came out digitally, one of the few digital books this week. It's pretty good!

    ReplyDelete