Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Comic Book Pick 4/22/20

This week the comic book I am most excited to read is...
He-Man and the Masters of the Multiverse
Once again there are no new releases hitting local comic shops this week due to Covid-19, so I decided this would be a great time to catch up on some books I have not read yet. This week I am going to pull back the pages of DC Comic's He-Man and the Masters of the multiverse Mini-Series. I've read the first issue and I must say it is quite cool seeing all the different versions of He-Man from different mediums and eras in one place! Can't wait to see who makes an appearance next! That's why I am excited to read this! Have you read this title yet? If so, share your thoughts in the comments below. If not, what are you reading now?

No comments:

Post a Comment