Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Comic Book Pick 4/8/20

This week the comic book I am most excited to read is...
DCeased
Once again there are no new releases hitting local comic shops this week due to Covid-19, so I decided this would be a great time to catch up on some books I have not read yet. This week I am going to pull back the pages of DC Comics' DCeased Mini-Series. I've heard good thing about it and I am always down for a little bit of creepiness mixed with my super heroes. Have you read this title yet? If so, share your thoughts in the comments below.

4 comments:

  1. I've got a bid in for the 1986 John Byrne Man of Steel mini-series, but beyond that, I'm inundated with Spider-Man. I should read some of those today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I picked up that issue of DCeased cause Sgt. Rock was on the front but doesn't show up in the story at all. I was bummed.

    ReplyDelete