Friday, October 14, 2016

Darth Vaderstein!


 I am a sucker for anything Darth Vader, so when I spotted this Funko Darth Vader Halloween Bobble-Head at Target a few years ago, the debit card came out and he was mine! Target typically has fun things like this Vader around Halloween time. I havn't made it there yet this year, but plan to make a stop soon.
As you can see, this is Darth Vader in Frankenstein form! The sculpting is nice and I applaud the added touches like the gnarled "teeth" in his helmet, the head bolts and creepy eyes. Funko did a great job with this one.
Of course there were others in the series including Chewbacca the Werewolf, Zombie Trooper and a creepy Yoda. All of these would have been nice to own, but Vader is my Star Wars character of choice and I am glad he is with me and my family for another Halloween season!

No comments:

Post a Comment