Monday, October 24, 2016

Ghostbusters MiniMates!


I make it no secret that I am a huge Ghostbusters fan! I have a nice collection of figures ranging from loose Real Ghostbusters figures from my childhood to the Stay-Puft balloon figure from this years reboot. The MiniMates series though, are near the top of my collection list.
These guys are AWESMOME. I like the sculpts and the added accessories like the proton beams and ghost traps. Yes, I do keep them in the package. Some people like to take them out, and that's okay. I respect your collecting preferences, but the packaging on these guys is too cool to rip open. Look at the face on Ray, he is so full of joy and optimism! And Egon, he is the opposite, focused and serious.
Then we have Peter Venkman and Winston Zeddemore. I love how each Ghostbuster has their own personality and speciality they bring to the team. Peter is very smart, but also very confident and cocky. Winston is loyal, street smart and keeps the team grounded.
I missed this Janine/Slimer 2-pack and would like to find them eventually. Minimates is a series that is not too expensive and has some great characters. I think I may focus a bit more on collecting these guys?

No comments:

Post a Comment