Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Ecto Cooler Update: 7/12/16


I FINALLY RECEIVED MY ECTO COOLER!!!! I had given up hope of finding some Hi-C Ecto Cooler on the shelves of my local Wal-Mart and grocery stores. Everyday I would check the website ecto.cool to see if websites had any up for sale. Finally about 11 days ago, I checked and HEB, Wal-Mart and Shop Rite had them available! Wal-Mart was by far the cheapest. I made my purchase and it finally arrived and it is amazing!
The first sip I drank made me immediately think of a mylar balloon I had as a kid of Slimer. I got it at a local amusement park and when it finally deflated, I hung it on my wall. I hadn't thought of that balloon in years, but one sip of Ecto Cooler made it all come back to me. The balloon was die-cut around Slimer's body and looked like this:
Anyway, I digress. The taste was exactly like I remembered. Citrus, sweet and neon green. I let each of my kids have a can when they arrived, but am rationing them now to make it last a little longer. It has been so long since I had this stuff and it makes me extremely happy that I can share the joy with my kids today. I just need to find the juice box versions now. It just doesn't feel the same drinking Ecto Cooler from a can, even if the cans are extremely cool and change color when refrigerated.

No comments:

Post a Comment