Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Comic Book Pick: 11/30/16


This week the comic book I am most excited to read is...
MASK: MOBILE ARMORED STRIKE KOMMAND #1
Launching from the events of REVOLUTION! The M.A.S.K. team streaks into a dangerous, unstable landscape of dark wars, high intrigue and non-stop action where they'll encounter the nearly unstoppable threat of Miles Mayhem and his black ops squadron known as V.E.N.O.M.  How will an untested Matt Trakker lead M.A.S.K. through a complex new world order where nothing is what it seems? Join writer Brandon Easton (Marvel's Agent Carter), artist Tony Vargas (Rot and Ruin) and cover artist Tommy Lee Edwards for an exciting 21st century spin on the classic series where "illusion is the ultimate weapon!"
•   Part of the new Hasbro shared universe torn from the pages of Revolution!
•   Featuring variant covers by Sonny Liew (Dr. Fate) and Paul Pope!
•   Special back-up material in every issue written by Tommy Lee Edwards!
(W) Brandon Easton (A) Tony Vargas (CA) Tommy Lee Edwards
SRP: $3.99

3 comments:

  1. Ive read the first three issues of Revolution.It's o.k. The art reminds me of the CORPS! figure card backs,which I REALLY LIKE.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just finished reading issue #1 of the M.A.S.K Revolution series and it was pretty good. I didn't know if I would like the changes they made to Matt Tracker, but I really didn't mind it at all!

      Delete
  2. I just read the first issue of M.A.S.K: Revolution last night and was pleasantly surprised. Didn't know if I would like the changes to Matt Tracker, but I did!

    ReplyDelete